|Posting:||USS Miranda, NCC-77000|
|Position:||Starfleet Intelligence, 12th Fleet Analytical Division Chief|
|Date of Birth:||stardate 2345.801|
|Birthplace:||Arsia Gardens, Mars|
Titan Call is the youngest of three boys born to Carl and Kayline Call of Arsia Gardens, Mars. His father, Carl, is a civilian contractor at the planetary ship yards while his mother is a retired middle school teacher.
Titan began his intelligence career in clandestine operations, but following an embarrassing and nearly catastrophic (classified) event on a deep cover assignment in 2385, he had his field clearance revoked indefinitely. Since, he has settled into the Analytical Corps and in early 2387 took over as the 12th fleet division chief stationed on the USS Miranda.
Extremely flirtatious -- with everyone.
Like many native-born Martians, Titan Call is a political animal with a strong belief in planetary rights and a fierce Martian (i.e. non-Terran/non-Earth) identity. He is generally quite discreet when it comes to his personal politics, but he is not beyond espousing The Cause or breaking into a chorus of a traditional Martian folk song when he's inebriated.
Also like many Martians of his generation, Titan is a lifelong fan of the Martian protest rock genre that is largely associated with the Free Mars or Martian Separatist Movement. Amongst his favorite musical artists are The Saganites, Pandemonium, Zefeldt, Happenstance's Angry Noose, Miriam Tarses, and Herbert Rossoff and the Little Green Men.
- Father: Carl Nathanial Call (b. 11 December 2308), civilian contractor, Arsia Fields Shipyard, Mars
- Mother: Kayline Marias Call (b. 23 July 2303), Martian history teacher, Carl Sagan Arsia Middle School
- Brother: Cellan Elias Call (b. 7 January 2332, d. 19 October 2368), member Real Mars Movement
- Brother: Eris Redd Call (b. 7 January 2338), owner/operator Eris Tavern,
- Sister-in-law: Persephone Analisa Call (b. 19 June 2343),