|Location||Taurus Sector, Romulan Front, Klingon Space|
|Classification:||Terrestrial, Class M (Marginal)|
|Date Discovered:||stardate 2258.305|
|Satellites:||D'Keth Moon, D'Korin Shipyards, Starbased HoD|
|Orbital Period:|| Daily Rotaiton: 30.72 Hours|
Solar Orbit: 302.751 days (Terran)
|Mean Radius:||5,500 km|
|Mass:||5.7529 x 1024 kg|
|Surface Gravity:||1.572 g|
|Average Temperature:||95 F|
|Surface Atmospheric Pressure:||1075 hPa (31.74 inHg)|
|Atmospheric Composition:|| 75.1% Nitrogen|
2.9% Other Gases
|Population:||200 million (Mostly Jeg'pu'Wi and POW Forced Labor)|
|Warp Capable||stardate 953.55|
|Political Alignment:||Klingon Empire|
A Planet on the Klingon - Federation border in the Taurus Reach.
- Jorneb - Planetary Capital
- D'Korin Prime - Main continent roughly the size of Eurasia on Earth. Primary industrial and manufacturing area to support the orbital shipyards and starbase.
- D'Korin'cha - Secondary continent roughly the size of North America on Earth. Desolate. Primary mining and smelting facilities to feed raw materials to the industrial bases on D'Korin Prime.
- Various scattered islands that are nearly inhospitable to humanoid life. Used as penal colonies for Offenders of the Empire who are known troublemakers.
Places of NoteEdit
Jorneb (Planetary Capital)Edit
Jorneb Industrial CenterEdit
- The "Star of Jorneb" starbase remains in a fixed geosync orbit directly above the Captial of Jorneb. Distribution center for the shipyards.
- The shipyards are a construction site for B'Rel Class Bird of Preys.
- Repair Facilities can accomodate all classes of ships including the Klingons Chancellor Class.
- Jorneb Camp I:
- Jorneb Camp II:
- Industrial Camps:
- Mining Camps: